- Provide motion tracking for up to 2 people at the same time
- 20 joints tracked for each skeleton, and two extra parameters of data (height, joints length etc)
- Stream RGB (640×380) and Depth data (320×240), even simultaneously
- Control the motor through JS
- Take snapshots and save them locally
- Predefined gestures (swipe, jump, escape etc)
- Listening for specific URL calls, one can for example use his cellphone that way as an extra controller
- Cursor object
- The ability to track joints, relative to the player’s body, or absolute to Kinect’s Field of View.
- Modal and notifications plugins
- Framework agnostic ( does not have any external dependencies )
- Chrome and Firefox support
Give it a look and let us know what amazing things you’re able to come up with it!